The Business Services team requires the services of an experienced software developer skilled in Java technologies and online forms development. The key attributes required are:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or training certification, or equivalent
- Experience working with ReactJS
- Experience with Angular, PHP and knowledge of the Drupal content management system would be useful
- Experience with Java 11 and cloud-based development environments
- Experience with API and microservice architecture
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including appropriate unit and integration tests
- The ability to work collaboratively with developers and other staff, both technical and non-technical, in a cross-functional team using Agile methodologies
- Ability to cross-skill other team members
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Ability to meet technical requirements
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility as it relates to working in an agile development team, and willingness to share ideas and best practices with the team.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively when working collaboratively with team members and customer stakeholders, e.g. the ability to communicate complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 240285