- Permanent opportunity
- Sydney CBD Based role
- work on a variety high-profile projects across enterprise sized Organizations
We are looking to hire an experienced Front end Developer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Front End/UI in a Java/JEE development environment
- Exceptional technical skills in front end technologies in React.js, with experience in other
- A strong understanding of DevOps concepts
- Experience working within an Agile scrum delivery
- familiarity with CI/CD pipelines will be highly desired.
- extensive experience in developing web services (SOAP and REST)
- strong experience and ability to architect solutions to business problems
- Proven commercial experience with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and AJAX
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT related discipline
- The ability to estimate, plan, analyse, design and implement high-quality software strategies and solutions
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Experience working in a similar IT environment: IT company, development house, consulting firm etc.
- Experience working in distributed (on and offshore) development teams preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent Leadership and teaming skills
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Team Player
If interested in the position please select APPLY or contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting reference 209950