Front End Developer
- Permanent role with an award-winning global company
- Central location & close to café/ shopping districts
- Seeking experience with React & AWS environments
An award winning, global commodities company is seeking a Front-End Developer for a permanent role that will be responsible for development and testing with client-side web development utilizing React in an AWS environment.
- Client-side web development using React in an AWS environment;
- Assist with improving the front-end performance & code base;
- Software design, programming, verification, documentation & support;
- Turn user stories into high quality acceptance tests & coding;
- Take User Experience design into consideration;
- Defect triage & management;
- QA best practise procedures;
- Development estimation & scheduling;
- Provide support & guidance to the team in relation to methods & tools;
- Occasional out of hours customer support.
- Strong experience with front end AND/OR UI development;
- Familiarity with Cloud Services (primarily AWS);
- Previous experience working with Agile Methodology;
- Experience working within DevOps environments;
- Browser based debugging, performance & automated testing;
- Testing frameworks such as Jest/Mocha;
- Previous experience with GIT;
- Experience developing within microservices architecture;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Ability to work within a team environment or independently.
If you have the experience we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Please note: we are only considering candidates who are currently based in Western Australia and who possess full Australian Work Rights.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 204765)