- Leading IT company
- Frontend technologies using ReactJS, NodeJS, API Microservices, Lambda and AWS
- Telco organisation - Media, TV, Content team
The Frontend Developer is a role within the TV & Content Product Development team. This group is responsible for the end to end product design and development of the organisations TV & Content Products and Solutions. This group closely with other parts of the organisation and key partners to deliver and operate these products and solutions.
- 7-10 years' experience in programming
- 3+ years' experience in developing applications using React JS and api/microservices using node.js
- Experience with AWS or GCP stack, particularly with serverless stacks such as Lambda , Dynamo DB, Beanstalk
- Experience with optimizing Web sites for SEO
- Experience with developing applications that utilize backend platform systems via API's(REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience using Atlassian tools (Confluence ad JIRA)
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information and automatic review, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 203106 APPLY NOW
Thanks and Keep safe!