An Australian Fintech company who is a part of an exciting vision for the web development and potentially service engines of a true digital bank.
About the role
You'll be a solid Front end developer (Less, HTML, flex, …) with expertise in Modern JS frameworks (React JS, Redux, ES6, …). you'll be coding with the seniors on projects from beginning to end - making sure that everything runs smoothly.
It'll be your job to know the ins and outs of each software component, and each stage of development, so you can:
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact)
- Deliver solutions across a range of feature requests and integrations
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business - from stakeholders and Product Owners to Scrum masters and Asset Specialists
- Keep records via JIRA and GitHub
- Make significant design decisions - and recognise when changes need to be made.
Your professional background experience should include
- 3+ years hands-on front end development (HTML, LESS, Responsive Design, …)
- 3+ years hands-on Modern JS framework (React, Redux, ES6, Webpack…)
- Ideally exposure to CMS such as AEM
If you are interested or want to have a confedential chat please contact Pooja Gupta quoting ref: 198148.