Cloud based transformation in fast-paced environment
Platform technology solution strategy, design, development and delivery
Permanent Position - CBD or North Sydney Location
Contribute to Platform development and delivery
Operate in a fast-paced environment developing legacy app solutions
About the company
This market leading financial services organisation is undertaking a large technology transformation from legacy business applications to a single portal.
They have a significant people and development investment for the long-term.
About the role
This is a Front End Developer role that will be required to collaborate with the internal leadership team, stakeholders and sponsors across the enterprise to develop technology platform solutions in accordance with business needs.
- Own and deliver detailed design specifications for legacy application integration
- Develop, maintain and test the programs according to specifications
- Provide thought leadership to raise the internal software capability progression to industry leading standard
- Agile and diverse development methodology experience (5 years minimum)
- JAVA and React experience mandatory
- Knowledge of microservices and SOA
- TypeScript/AngluarJS experience
- Experience with JSON Automated unit testing (Karma, Protractor, Selenium etc.)
- Proficiency with Web Dev tools (NPM, grunt)
- Experience with JIRA, GIT and Artefactory
- Working understanding of code, script
This is a permanent position and you will have the benefit of working at a market leading financial services organisation with excellent opportunities for career progression as well as access to the organisations benefits.
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson