Our client, a large consulting company with a solid reputation in the Microsoft space, are seeking a Front End Web Designer to join their team. This is a contract role through initially until June 2020 with a possible extension. The role will be based in Brisbane CBD.
Please note as this role is working onsite with a Federal Government Department candidates with Australian Citizenship or PR with 5 years footprint in Australia will only be considered.
- Expertise in HTML5 & CSS3 to build responsive, accessible and mobile friendly web apps
- Strong in .JS frameworks. E.g. Node, Angular, Durandal, Require, Konckout
- Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS
- Commitment to coding best practices/review processes
- Problem solving and incident resolution. Demonstrate understanding of change control and release mgmt procedures
- Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing/supporting computer applications
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
- Research and develop CI processes to enhance current and new work practices
- Develop and maintain expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge
- Asp.net and Web Api experience with C#/Vb.net proficiency
- Communicate technical and non-technical stake holders
- Strong problem solving skills, especially in large scale and complex systems
- Scrum development/ Agile SDLC
Take the next step and Apply Now! Or for a confidential discussion for more information please contact Elisha saggar or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7502 and quote the job number 199407