About the Role
This large financial organisation known for it's excellent work culture and employee benefits currently has an opening for a Front End Java Developer with Angular and TypeScript experience. You must have recent experience with Angular and TypeScript to be considered for this role. Working on one of the organisations newest Digital Platform you will be involved on exciting project work. This role will be based in a team working in a agile enviornment which is accountable for delivering new applications and development capability on the platform as well as transforming exisiting assets.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Application development within a scrum team including development of new software and upgrades to existing software.
- Develop specialised and detailed technical solutions to meet business needs
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders including Technical and Functional Business Analysts, to develop clearly defined solutions and technical designs.
- Provide guidance on best practice, coding methodologies, solution design and implementation.
- Conduct testing and troubleshoot complex problems.
- Follow and influence a Quality assurance process to ensure coding standards are met and effective knowledge transfer occurs.
- Work in a creative, design-heavy environment where UX best practices are paramount to all engagements.
About the Successful Candidate
- You must have recent experience with Angular and TypeScript to be considered for this role.
- Proven experience in a Front End Senior Programmer / Developer position.
- Experience working with an object oriented framework i.e. Java/.Net
- Experience with the Front End technology toolset
- Understanding of software development principals, design patterns and performing code reviews.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum Team.
- Experience in the production of technical documentation
- Unit & automation testing of front-end applications
Due to the nature of the organisation To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.