In this role you will take a lead role in prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. You will make sure code quality and principles are followed and the solution is aligned to design and acceptance criteria. As well as adhering to DevOps principles.
Skills & Experience:
- Design and Implementation of Java OSGI services and components / AEM-React Integration
- Strong interpersonal, communication and management skills
- Able to drive a small offshore team of Developers, Testers, BAs, Designers
- Integration experience - SAML, SSO, Search, CRM's, eCommerce & other Adobe Experience Cloud products
- Installations, Deployments, Version Control, Branching and Code Management in AEM
- Strong understanding of Adobe Core Components, Services, ACLs and User Management
- Apache Webserver and AEM dispatcher configuration
- Experience in code reviews, best practices in coding and experience around JUNITs with coverage.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 241791.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.