Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Fraud Control Officer for a long-term contract at their location in Tuggeranong, Canberra.
This role requires undertaking a range of duties that focus on improving awareness in relation to fraud and the integrity of the Agency's outlays, you will also be responsible for:
- Assist in the delivery of the Agency's objectives around fraud control arrangements and responsibilities, with a focus on partnership and support across the Agency;
- Manage the Agency's Fraud Risk Register and maintain the management system, reporting key findings, observations, trends and emerging risks to corporate committees and leadership networks;
- Collaborating across the Branch and other Agency stakeholders to maintain a robust, evidence-based, fraud prevention and control program of work;
- Assist with fraud risk assessments and reviews to identify areas of potential exposure in relation to the fraud risk, develop Scheme-wide strategic initiatives to mitigate risks.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Knowledge of Compliance and fraud detection practices
- Strong and adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Has experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Job Reference: 197256
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.