Our client is a Brisbane based technology giant in cabin management technology, located in Pinkenba.
- Create User stories and associated acceptance criteria
- Design and implement Firmware from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, Develop, Code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Support Q
- Provide post production support
- Assess third party and open source software
- Proven working experience in Firmware development
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M4 series microcontrollers (e.g. Tiva, STM32F4, ATSAM)
- Object-oriented C
- RTOS experience
- Networking experience - specific protocols (RSTP, LLDP, etc.)
- Strong programming experience of developing Firmware and Embedded Software using C, Jira, Confluence and GIT
- Proven experience working in Scrum environment
- Excellent understanding of OOP design patterns and best practices
- Must be comfortable reading and interpreting schematics
- Strong electronics troubleshooting skills - without this, problems end up bouncing back and forth between departments.
- Serial protocol experience
- Ethernet - critical to the Glide system, needs strong knowledge in this area
- Comfortable working in Linux environment - very useful for development (superior developer/diagnostic tools available)
If you would like to find out more about this position please contact Bharti Chandramouli quoting reference number 197868 on 07 3319 7556, or please send through your relevant application and we will contact you.