2 contract positions available - Firewall Engineering specialists
Initial 6 months contract
As a highly motivated team player with 5+ years of relevant experience in Network and Network Security supporting enterprise and global networks, you are meticulous, thorough and possess excellent communication skills to engage with all levels of our stakeholders.
You will leverage your quick-thinking and ability to solve and assimilate data rapidly in order to present solutions to difficult day-to-day incidents as required. As a self-starter, you have the ability to soak up knowledge and share learnings and knowledge with others. The ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment, coupled with the ability to work under pressure will set you up for success.
Your key technical skills required for this role include:
- Strong understanding of Firewalls (Check Point, Palo Alto, Cisco ASA)
- Good understanding of IP networking and Internet technologies, in either Cisco or Aruba switch & routing platforms. CCNP or CCIE would be an advantage
- strong network analytical and troubleshooting skills with the capability to handle and own critical issues through to resolution
- strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, SNMP, Microsoft Active Directory is desired
- ability to remain calm under pressure and when faced with adversity or urgent issues
- customer-focused with a "service first" mentality and best-in-class communication skills
- the ability to view current processes and procedures as opportunities for enhancement, tuning and improvement.
Don't miss out on this job opportunity. Please click the "APPLY" button now.
For more details, contact Meg at 82672478 quoting job# 241625