Our client is a multinational mining client looking for a Network Security Engineer to join their Perth CBD team in a contract. This is a great opportunity to get to work with a new Cisco technology stack. The role will run initially until the new financial year with + 6 months terms with likelihood that it will extend to 12-18 months.
- Implementing security policies to corporate firewalls
- Evaluate, install, configure and test Firewall/VPN/RAS platforms into existing environments
- Assist with development, deployment and maintenance of Firewall/VPN/RAS policies, procedures, standards and strategies
- Investigate, respond to and report on Firewall and RAS incidents as directed
- Cisco ASA
- Checkpoint Firewall
- Understanding of Firewall design and management principles
- Would consider junior candidates with a willingness to learn
- Cisco FirePower
- Juniper or F5 hardware platforms
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena 9423 1400 (Job Reference: 193355)