Our Government Client is seeking a motivated and hard-working Financial Processing Officer for an urgent short-term contract opportunity. This is an initial 3-month contract role and is working from our Client's offices in Fyshwick.
Under limited direction, you will be required to:
- Process accounts payable and receivables, assist with administrative processes and other data entry functions as needed, utilising Oracle Business Suite and associated databases.
- Complete simple financial responsibilities and operations as required
- Provide excellent customer service via email, phone and in person
- Respond to Ad hoc requests
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Prior experience processing accounts payable and receivables
- A strong eye for detail with a proven ability to undertake processing and data entry tasks with accuracy
- Ability to organise own workload and prioritise, display initiative and flexibility & to work both independently and as a team member.
- Prior experience with Oracle financials/property management systems and/or Oracle Projects or similar
Apply now for immediate consideration - Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.