Financial Planning Paraplanner
Our client is a large NSW Government Department with offices in Parramatta
- Deliver advisory services that are high quality, consistent, cost effective and timely, compliant with legislative requirements and consistent with industry best practice.
- Preparation of written financial planning advice.
- Provide advice to clients that is appropriate to their personal circumstances and maximises the benefits they are entitled to.
- Work closely with Client Service Officers to ensure advice is appropriately implemented.
- Utilise the required systems and processes to support the management of client matters and actively suggest improvements.
- Respond to queries from clients regarding changes to legislation or requirements from regulatory bodies.
- Escalate difficult matters, appeals and significant complaints as required to ensure that they are resolved effectively, client needs are met and the reputation of our client is maintained and enhanced.
- Undertake ongoing continuing professional development in accordance with industry standards
- Strong written communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Financial Planning
- Experience in Centrelink (desirable)
- Experience in Aged Care (desirable)
- Experience in Self Managed Superannuation Funds (desirable)
Pay rate: Clerk 3/4 to 5/6 depending on experience
Please APPLY NOW to Teena Gheller with your full resume in Word format for consideration
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Teena quoting reference: 192404