Our client is looking for an FCC lead to join their customer lifecycle management team. The team is responsible for delivering business capability for a Fenergo implementation.
- FCC lead and responsible for ensuring the system is designed in line with global regulatory requirements and the new Global Standards Policy.
- Designing end to end AML / KYC processes for move to a new fenergo system
- In partnership with Product Owners and key business roles, define business requirements and scope across programs, specifically as it relates to FCC and Client Lifecycle Management capability, to ensure these are reflected in the business case and cost/benefit profile and are achievable
- Specifically, guide product owners & all BA's (both technical and Business) in ensuring obligations led business requirements and benefits are captured, documented and prioritised appropriately
- Responsible for the realisation of business outcomes as specified and agreed in the business case, specifically as it relates to FCC and Client Lifecycle Management capability. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Business readiness
- Risk in Change
- Change Management - leadership, communication and training
- Ensure business risks in relation to delivery of processes and controls to ensure financial crimes compliance are identified and mitigation strategies in place
- Lead, manage and/or deliver all / any artefacts required by the business (including Line 1 risk teams) to ensure that the operation of the new capability meets business expectations, meets required regulatory obligations (specifically financial crimes compliance) and is within risk appetite.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders and other business partners to drive collaboration, engagement and continuous improvement, Client Solutions, Global Markets and Risk Management and other key stakeholders who are subject matter experts
- Partner with senior Financial Crimes experts across the Group to ensure capability delivered enables (and subsequently other businesses across the Group), to meet AML obligations and buy down financial crimes risk sustainably
- Partner with the Change Management team to deliver focused change communication, making relevant compliance and legal considerations to ensure sustainable changes are embedded and outcomes are achieved
- Experience eliciting business requitements from business stakeholders
- Experience defining processes, data and requirements
- Fener go highly desirable - not a mandatory
- Excellent understanding and expertise in Financial Crimes, specifically as it relates to Institutional banking
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and negotiation skills and ability to build a strong rapport with colleagues
- Experience with project governance and senior stakeholder management
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY