Financial Analyst- Construction background
12 months rolling contract
- Someone who specialises in and has more than five years' experience in capital works accounting and cash flow management within a Billion dollar Construction Industry.
- System Knowledge: SAP and finance software plus MS office package in particular MS Excel.
- The Finance Analyst is responsible for assisting the Director, Capital Works with developing and implementing annual budgets - capital and recurrent;
- Monitoring the performance of projects and programs, reporting and modelling on cash flow and expenditure trends, highlighting project/program risks and delays and recommending corrective action;
- Financial reporting - monthly and annual;
- Providing guidance and support to Capital Works staff to ensure compliance with financial delegations, Accounting Standards, NSW Treasury Guidelines and Directions and all relevant legislation and policies.