Financial Analyst to advice regarding financial management including financial analysis, risk management, budgeting; financial systems usage for 12 months contract based in Kedron / Albion
- Minimum of five years business analysis experience (including systems analysis and requirements documentation) in a large, complex ICT environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and stakeholder management
- Experience quoting for large scale projects would be advantageous but is not essential
- Knowledge of Prince 2 Foundation and/or P3MO would be advantageous but is not essential
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of Digital Transformation priorities and service delivery objectives
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships, networks and partnerships across the department and other government agencies to promote excellence in corporate governance.
- Provide advice and support to Executive Manager regarding financial management including financial analysis, risk management, budgeting and reporting; financial policy and delegations; financial systems usage.
- Coordinate and drive the annual budget process and regular forecast updates
- Contribute toward the achievement of client's Digital Transformation objectives for financial capability improvement.
- Undertake analysis of the financial management practices and financial performance of client's Digital Transformation to provide advice on emerging issues and opportunities for new business practices and processes
Desirable attributes or experience (not compulsory)
- CPA/CA qualification
- 5+ years experiences in Financial/Management Accountant positions
- Sound technical fundamentals and the ability to research accounting standards, interpret and apply the standards to resolve practical accounting issues
- Advanced excel skills
- A Commitment to meeting deadlines and high level of attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Take the next step and Apply Now! Or for a confidential discussion please contact Elisha saggar or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7502 and quote the reference number 193669