Project Finance professional required with outstanding analytical and business partnering capabilities to support one of two major projects for this large government organisation. The role is focusing on budgeting and forecasting for the projects end to end, and one focusing more on the financial reporting and analysis function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the PMO to consistently update financial information for projects
- Maintain P&L and balance sheets across the projects
- You will also be involved in the creation of business cases for new projects, financial modelling, presenting findings to senior management and the rollout of new project frameworks to the wider business.
- Monitoring and reporting to multiple stakeholders on the overall financial status of the projects including budgeting, forecasting and reforecasting
- Working with Project Mangers to assist with development and coordination of project procedures to ensure the efficient cost control of projects
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports including consolidations, reconciliations and closures
- Ad hoc reporting to Group and Group FM
To be considered for the role you will need to have previous experience in a Project based Finance role, as an analyst or commercial business partner with a full accounting background.
You will be:
- CA or CPA/CIMA qualified, preferably from Big 4.
- Strong Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Advanced Excel including building financial models and business case scenarios
- Strong systems knowledge - preferably SAP
- Experience with change/transformation exposure advantageous
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Commercially minded, problem-solving and proactive approach to work