About the Company
Our client a knowned resources industry leader who are looking to support a Finance or ICT Analyst graduate to get their first major break into Project Coordinator and financial documentation.
They are offering a generous annual salary for this 12 month position, and the opportunity to gain experience across a variety of projects and systems.
About the role
This Project Coordinator role is to join an established Project Management team to:
- Analyse and create IS&T Requirements
- View, report and understand financial data across internal systems
- Utilise your analytical skills across a variety of entry level financial reports and data sources
- Understand the Project Management Lifecycle
- Data entry and management
Skills and experience
Our client is looking for a dynamic, and proactive personality who loves working with numbers as much as people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong financial acumen
- A Diploma or above level in Finance, Commerce, IS&T Project Management or related field
- 1+ years enterprise or government experience supporting Finance or IS&T projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Madelene Kawitzki> on <08 9423 1400> quoting reference <206086>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.