Looking for a Finance Business Partner to work within the Property Business Unit.
- Planning, forecasting and supporting new business cases
- Maintain process to complete property accounting balances
- Work with stakeholders to drive business
- Manage property investment
- Manage key property accounting balances and issues.
- Property Business Partnering experience
- Sound knowledge of Accounting Standards applicable to Property and their practical application
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement - month end/reporting/planning
- Property Investments including benefits tracking
- Business Efficiencies
- SAP & Reporting analytics tools (TM1)
- High proficiency in excel/PowerPoint
If you have the key skills and experience APPLY NOW, or Call Pamela on 80807233.