Our federal government client is seeking to engage a highly skilled Finance Administrator to join their busy Canberra team.
As a Finance Administrator, you will be required to undertake a range of data, finance and writing roles including, but not limited to:
- Financial - managing payments and reconciliations of provider accounts, debt management
- Customer relations - responding to phone, email inquiries and other correspondence
- Data - analysing data submitted to the department from the provider
- Internal stakeholder management - liaising with other teams regarding provider compliance, payments and debt recovery, preparing and presenting information to Management and the Minister on provider issues and profiles
- Written work - including the preparation of briefs, letters and minutes
The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience in:
- Financial processing and management skills, including demonstrated management of a significant number of customer accounts with particular focus on debt recovery. Experience in SAP highly desired.
- Sound analytical skills and ability to synthesize information from a range of sources and understand implications for the work.
- Excellent skills in using MS Excel (including confident use of the VLOOKUP function and other formulas), MS Word and ability to learn in-house developed IT programs.
- Ability to work in a small, busy team environment, prioritise workload to meet deadlines and a willingness and initiative to assist other team members on an as needs basis.
- Written briefs, official email correspondence and verbal presentation.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 quoting Job Reference: 196546