Our client is seeking to engage a Field Service Technician and a Rigger responsible for on-site deployments and maintenance duties.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Executes work orders related to deployment or first line maintenance scope on network or end customer sites for both telecom and infrastructure equipment according to scope of work, planning / service level agreements and quality standards
- Follows instructions included in work orders related to appointment and/or site access arrangements
- Performs on-site any necessary rigging support work to support the Field Service Technician in the execution of the site build or maintenance duties.
- Manages assigned work orders liaising with any stakeholder involved in the process (NOC/GNOC, care engineers, field supervisors, etc.) and organizing necessary spare parts or working material
- Manages activities related to spare/consumable parts
- Requests support from appropriate interface in case of any issues such as fault restoration delays or repeated failures
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.