Our client is currently looking for a Field Support Officer X2 to work within their IT team, initially for a 6-month contract. You will be required to relocate to site for this opportunity (Great Southern or Wheatbelt). You will be responsible for Business-as-Usual ICT activities in the respective regions.
There are no shift hours, it is a 38-hour working week, Monday to Friday.
Duties & responsibilities -
- Management of Incidents and Requests via client ticketing system to ensure SLA's are met.
- Assist in the administration of the existing computing systems and communications network.
- Assist with the client's backup procedures, as directed by Backup Administrator, Server Team.
- Respond to 2nd and 3rd level resolver team request to assist in maintaining client's infrastructure stability.
- Assist in Project work as required.
- Ensure site computer room(s) are well maintained and monthly checks are completed as required.
- Set up, configuring and deployment of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Providing on-site troubleshooting of issues.
- Conducting installations of networks, servers, and software in accordance with customer requirements.
- Building strong relationships with clients and ensuring client satisfaction.
Skills & experience -
- Technical or vocational ICT qualifications or significant Level 2 Desktop Support job experience.
- Windows 10, Active Directory, Officer 365, exchange server, VMWare, Cisco, and Citrix.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of ICT networks and the data communications.
- Effective team player with demonstrated collaborative skills in a diverse environment.
- Experience and application of ICT Service Management Principles (ideally ITIL).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
- MS office experience.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in an autonomous environment with a strong focus on performance and time management.
- Current C Class driver license desirable.
Need to have or obtain -
- Clean National Police Clearance
- To conduct and pass a medical check.
- Valid Australian Drivers' License
We are seeking for a Field Support Officer to join our highly respected and professional client.
This is a great opportunity for passionate individuals that like to be challenged!
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (208681)