Due to ongoing demand the skills of a Field Engineer are required for a 12-month contract, working with a market leader.
As part of this role, you will provide the necessary technical field support of radio communication system infrastructure and subscribers, at various sites or customer locations to ensure service levels and operational performance measures at met.
- Perform troubleshooting and provide high-level support to field technicians.
- Analyse technical problems using test equipment in accordance with customer operational environment.
- Diagnose and correct malfunctions in system equipment including linking microwave, multiplexing equipment, RF antenna and power systems.
- Adhere to guidelines and procedures as required during installation and maintenance of site equipment.
- Install, maintain and upgrade trunked system controllers, switches and routers associated with digital communications systems.
- Strong resolution and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in the support of networking hardware and peripherals.
- Understanding of network infrastructure.
- Experience in TETRA Digital Radio Communications environment and having a CCNA certification are desirable.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
As part of this role, you will be prepared to work overtime as required and participate in on call roster.
A current state driver's license is also required.
For a rare opportunity to join a truly excellent team, please apply today or for a confidential discussion, please contact Karen at (08)81127400.