Our client, a multinational telecommunications organisation is currently seeking multiple highle skilled Senior Field Services Telecommunication Riggers to join their growing Canberra team.
As the Senior Lead Rigger on site, you are responsible for leading the team, ensuring that projects are time managed meeting client requirements, liaising with management, daily reporting, vehicle inspections, responsible for tools and equipment and hand over documentation, whilst adhering to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Standards.
The successful candidate must be:
- Familiar with installation standards or have strong Rigging background in telecommunications (or will consider construction riggers with steel fixing)
- Proactive and positive attitude to HSE;
- Proficient at Working at heights in the installation and removal of MW dish, antenna & feeder cables on monopoles, roof tops and towers;
- Proficient in the Installation and recovery of Panel Antennas;
- Proficient in the Installation of RRU including support mounts, all connection requirements and sealing;
- Proficient in the identification of faults in telecommunications equipment using test equipment instruments such as transmission measuring equipment; conducting sweeps & PIM testing;
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.