Our client in the Telecom space is seeking to engage a Field Service Technician to carry out end to end Facility Maintenance activities.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Grounds maintenance
- Air conditioning break fix and routine maintenance
- Power Plant/generators/systems break fix and routine maintenance
- Surge arrestors break fix and routine maintenance
- Aviation lighting systems
- On site generator break fix, routine maintenance and servicing; and
- Fire Protection maintenance.
- Carry out incidental or additional facilities related work in response to a work order issued by the Customer that includes:
- Replacement of DC power system batteries including removal and disposal of old batteries in CEV, BTS and BNS/HUB sites;
- Replacement of air conditioning units including removal and disposal of old air conditioning unit;
- Permanent repair to damage on shelters or fences (including caused by weather; vandalism; dilapidation etc
- Repair of aviation lighting systems.
If you're interested - take the next step and APPLY NOW! OR Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.