Our client is a leading telecommunications provider in Australia. They are currently seeking to add a resource to support their clients in Toowoomba. The field operations role will be to carry out all non centralised activities, primarily maintenance and upgrades and includes functions: Telecom, e.g. Fixed & Mobile, and; non Telecom functions, e.g. Electro/Mechanical & Site:
Other duties will include
- Ordering, maintaining, and refueling DG (diesel generator)
- Recording the running hours
- Connecting temporary generator to the site
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Sites, Antennas, Feeders, Groundings, Rectifiers, Batteries, emergency generators and other Site support Systems.
- Temporary fixes for Site infrastructure, e.g. fences, climbing obstructions.
- Testing and repairing external alarms, lights, fuses, AC systems.
- Preventive maintenance of site equipment is performed according to given time window and quality metrics.
- Network optimization
- Supports Field Operations & Planning Engineers
- Reporting on faults and fixes of site support systems
- Supports Spare Part Management,: sends, receives and store spares according to the spare part management process
Our client is seeking a hard working, dedicated telecommunications all-rounder with demonstrated experience the above. Mobile telecommunications experience i.e., 4G, LTE, etc will be highly regarded.
Please submit your resume by following the below prompts.