Our client is a leading telecommunications provider in Australia. They are currently seeking to add a resource to support their clients in Toowoomba. The field operations role will be to carry out all non centralised activities, primarily maintenance and upgrades and includes functions: Telecom, e.g. Fixed & Mobile, and; non Telecom functions, e.g. Electro/Mechanical & Site
Other duties will include
- Ordering, maintaining, and refueling DG (diesel generator)
- Recording the running hours
- Connecting temporary generator to the site
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Sites, Antennas, Feeders, Groundings, Rectifiers, Batteries, emergency generators and other Site support Systems.
- Temporary fixes for Site infrastructure, e.g. fences, climbing obstructions.
- Testing and repairing external alarms, lights, fuses, AC systems.
- Preventive maintenance of site equipment is performed according to given time window and quality metrics.
- Network optimization
- Supports Field Operations & Planning Engineers
- Reporting on faults and fixes of site support systems
- Supports Spare Part Management,: sends, receives and store spares according to the spare part management process
Our client is seeking a hard working, dedicated telecommunications all-rounder with demonstrated experience the above. Mobile telecommunications experience i.e., 4G, LTE, etc will be highly regarded. Must have WAH and Tower Rescue training and should be comfortable working on structures.
Please submit your resume by following the below prompts.