Field Operations Technician/ Rigger
Working for one of the worlds leading communications company this role will support a national managed services program based out of Toowoomba/ Brisbane
2 roles available
Requirements and responsibilities
- Field Operations carry out all non-centralised activities, primarily Maintenance & Upgrades and includes functions: Telecom, e.g. Fixed & Mobile, and; non Telecom functions, e.g. Electro/Mechanical & Site
- Ordering, maintaining, and refuelling DG (diesel generator)
- Recording the running hours
- Connecting temporary generator to the site
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Sites, Antennas, Feeders, Groundings, Rectifiers, Batteries, emergency generators and other Site support Systems.
- Temporary fixes for Site infrastructure, e.g. fences, climbing obstructions.
- Testing and repairing external alarms, lights, fuses, AC systems.
- Preventive maintenance of site equipment is performed according to given time window and quality metrics.
- Network optimization
- Supports Field Operations & Planning Engineers
- Maintain Site Folders and provides data to the Network Operation Centre
- Reporting on faults and fixes of site support systems
- Supports Spare Part Management,: sends, receives and store spares according to the spare part management process
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 238295.