You will report to the Team Leader and coordinate with deployment teams to ensure designs are prepared on schedule with the required quality.
- Ensure all Designs comply with Technical Specifications and any regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the data integrity associated with the information developed by and received from external design resources.
- Monitor and report on contractor design progress ensuring the delivery of the program.
- Delivering cost-effective designs which address the varying requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributing the team to create a platform for innovation and breakthrough performance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in the design and delivery of fixed telecommunication access networks, with a thorough understanding of aerial, underground and intra-building designs.
- Thorough understanding of access network design principles, industry standards and installation practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Commitment to safety, quality and time management
- Strong knowledge of splicing, termination and testing methodolog.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Whitehead quoting reference: 182690.
Please click the apply button.