- 6/12 Month Contract + Extensions (minim of 2 years work)
- Sydney CBD
- Sponsorship available - 482 Visa
We are looking to hire a Fenergo Developer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Configuration of Fenergo Framework
- Develop expertise in configuring the Fenergo Product, recommending optimal alignment with product for any client solutions
- Developing applications from detailed design specifications
- Working with other developers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the custom Fenergo Framework
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix bugs and configuration issues
- Maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts
- Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams
- Minimum 1 year of relevant Fenergo experience.
- .NET/Java experience, e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, or another IDE experience
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle DB
- Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
- Strong problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button