This role has been created to build and develop strong feature teams and empower them to deliver software that delivers customer benefits and to continually add value in everything they do!!
- Takes ownership of engineering deliverables of the team (Quality, Schedule, and Cost). Ensure the team deliverables don't exceed schedule and financial commitments
- Accountable for reviews and estimates provided by the team.
- Hands on role providing technical and thought leadership across the development team.
- Resolving complex issues and challenges with innovative solutions
- Management of a team resourcing and capability incl. Recruitment of team members
- Resource lifecycle management - performance, contracts, reviews, development planning, HS&W compliance, leave/timesheet approvals.
- Mentoring and development of team
- Leading, influencing and motivating staff, stakeholders and others in achievement of complex and sometime conflicting objectives
Your core technical skills:
- Competent across software and system design
- Technologies incl
- Transport adapters i.e. MQ-Series, HTTP
- Databases: Oracle, SQL, MS Access, DB2
- Windows, Solaris, HP-Ux, AIX, Linux
Your background and experience:
- Specialist in the field of Application development.
- 5+ years as Senor Application/Software Development Leadership
- People Management and Leadership Experience.
- Telecom Experience is Must.
- Contribution to developing strategy and processes
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
Apply now with your CV in WORD