Based in the Melbourne CBD across two offices this Software Global Leader who is one Fortune's 100 Best Companies to work for requires a Facilities Services Coordiantor on a Part Time (3 days per week) basis for an assignment up until the end of May 2019.
The Facilities Services Coordinator will report to the Melbourne Facilities Office Manager. They will be responsible for the day to day facility services operations for their Melbourne office along with as needed remote support for the company's ANZ locations. Responsibilities include front desk operations, office management and acting as a local contact for the Facility Services team. This position requires a high level of customer service.
- Handle guest interactions as required with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, resolving customer queries and complaints; assisting with inquiries
- Work with routine Guest Services transactional assignments, plus the introduction of more complex assignments and problems, requiring independent action and initiative.
- Provide training, support and coverage of reception front of house as required, greeting and directing guests in a timely and professional manner, assign badges as required ensuring guests are properly signed into the Visitor Log system. Notify staff of visitors, candidates, customer meetings, etc
- Assist internal customers (employees) with all facility related items
- New Hire Orientation Workplace lead. Conduct and attend Day 1 walkthroughs and present Workplace Services Easy guide overview.
- Set up New Hire requirements. For Example: Workstation setup and allocation in Serraview, User set up on required internal communication forums.
- Assist in the delivery of front desk guest services associated operations. Ensuring standards and processes are being effectively carried out and providing training and support cover where required.
- Support the Facilities Office Manager on various Facility Services program needs, orders, vendor management and routine audits for the office. For example: Cleaning contractors, Canteen and catering vendors, Staples, Security, Building and HVAC providers etc.
- Facilities Services Coordinator to assist with obtaining quotations, reconciling invoicing and raising purchase requisitions including the auditing of the monthly financial Oracle P.O accruals report.
- Act as a conduit to the Facilities Office Manager escalating and assisting in the close out of any related actions items regarding Health & Safety, Building and Landlord maintenance issues/request.
- Draft and publish communications on forums such as Chatter, email, Concierge articles and signage regarding policies and procedures, events, guest services, canteen program, space planning and wayfinding.
- Serraview space planning system updates and reporting.
- Responsible for overseeing and closing cases through our internal work order system
- Minimum 3 years experience in corporate office or facilities environment.
- Commensurate office management/facilities experience.
- Self starter; handles self with minimal supervision and is pro-active.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workload as required.
- Being able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be competent in navigating and learning the internal applications and programs used.
- Advanced experience in using MS Office suite, Gmail and associated Google Docs, Quip, Workday, Facilities ticketing, Website management and Visitor check in management systems.
- Customer service and hospitality experience preferred.
- Must have a great can do attitude and willingness to complete the job and going the extra mile!