Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a skilled Facilities Manager for an APS6 equivalent role in Canberra. This is an initial 3-month contract engagement, with the potential to convert to a 12-month non-ongoing role in future.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive experience in the facilities management area, preferably within Government environments
- Technical ability with facilities management such as Air Conditioning & Plant Rooms (HVAC)
- Experience in managing property projects
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with Stakeholders of varying levels
- Able to prioritise and multitask easily in a busy environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing staff
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 196443.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.