About the Role:
A national Australian telecommunications company is looking for an Experience Designer to join their team located in Melbourne's CBD. As an Experience Designer, you will support and provider oversight on all aspects of Service and Interaction design within the company. You will also be involved in interaction design and keeping customer experiences in line with the company's Customer Value Propositions and Target Customer Experience.
Please note: Must have a hyperlinked design portfolio to apply
- Location: Melbourne CBD
- 6 Month Contract
- $62.00 Per Hour Inclusive of Superannuation
- x2 Positions Available
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Understand and continuously improve end to end customer experiences
- Provide user-journey oversight for company channels and services
- Uncover user needs through research
- Frame design solutions and explain thinking in a compelling way
- Drive Human Centric Designs
- Run design sprints to understand customer pain points
- Help in the evolution of the Interaction Design practice utilising your expertise in experience design
- Run design activities and research-based design practice at project level
- Public generic findings, articles and other media on behalf of the company
About the successful candidate:
- Proven background and experience in Design (Experience Design, Interaction Design and Service Design)
- Experience working with digital projects/products
- Experience in facilitating groups of stakeholders to agreement
- Expertise in design software including: Sketch, Adobe, Realtimeboard, Zepplin and Invision
- Practical experience in human centred design or design thinking
- Practical experience in customer research, UX design or UI Design
- Proven exposure to Agile, Lean and how design thinking works using these methodologies
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility requirements.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now with your CV in WORD.
For further information please contact Steven Osuna quoting reference number #190456.