Our Federal Government Client Is seeking skilled Executive Programme Directors for coordinating programme and project level activities; whilst working collaboratively with Agency Executives, Programme and Project leads, key stakeholders, and technical teams to plan, direct, coordinate, and lead programs of work to ensure goals, objectives of the programme are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- 5+ years Programme Management experience
- Experience in managing strategic aspects of large programmes / projects and mitigating risk
- Hold qualifications in project/programme management
- Experience in directing and delivering highly complex, ICT projects within a broader programme environment where multiple interdependencies exist;
- Ability to span both agile and traditional project delivery methodologies
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: #204222
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.