Despite the ongoing COVID19 crisis, the Risk space is not one that has gone away and my client are still actively hiring. One of the major Syndey banks are looking to bring on an Executive Manager to lead IT Risk.
You and the team will consult to senior stakeholders within the Technology division. The assurance advice provided will ensure that operational risk and compliance controls are operating effectively and in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with Senior stakeholders and Executives. The stakeholder groups include Divisional Executives and General Managers, as well as Program Directors and Head of on significant projects
- Manage resources within the Technology and Analytics Assurance team
- Overseeing Risk Assurance (2nd Line) reviews and evaluations
- Act as a people leader for senior members of the team; providing frequent feedback and professional guidance, delivering quarterly appraisals, ongoing coaching, and providing individual career development opportunities.
- Promote the development of a strong, effective and enduring risk management culture.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in technology and analytics related to banking businesses
- Advanced competencies to effectively and efficiently design and execute testing plans, review, scopes, and reports within technology risk and financial services
- Strong understanding of systems infrastructure and internal/external reporting including experience in the preparation and delivery of actionable insights (development and presentation)
- Extensive senior stakeholder management including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical and business analysis skills delivered at a high standard and with attention to detail
- Strong attention to and ability to absorb detail and complexity; and proven ability to work within a high performing team.
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 206235.