My client, one of the big 4 banks in Australia are looking to bring on a manager at Executive level to support the Head of Cyber Risk. You will be responsible for managing Cyber Risk and Cyber Crime providing the board with the insights into control and management of risk issues.
- Keeping up-to-date on emerging trends and threats related to Information Security, ensuring the groups ongoing protection
- Monitoring the changes to the groups security profile, ensuring operation withing the appropriate frameworks
- Provide an oversight of relevant policies, procedures and standards related to security
- Define security requirements and advise on functional strategies in accordance with relevent legislation
- Drive escalation and resolution Service Delivery regarding security incidents
- Manage key stakeholder and executive management relationships, including with third party vendors
- At least 7 years of experience in operational risk or compliance with a focus on security
- Experience influencing senior business teams in strategic thinking and prioritisation
- Relevant qualifications in Information Security, Technology, Risk Management, Audit or equivalent
- Proven knowledge and understanding of international security and risk-related standards including SABSA, ISO-27000, ISO-31000, PCI DSS, NIST
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a supportive and growing team please apply directly via the link below or contact Ellen on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference number 199227.