My client, one of the big four banks are actively hiring across their Risk portfolio. They are currently looking to bring on an Executive Manager to provide business expertise across Consumer Banking to both C-level execs and a team of Senior Managers and Managers.
You and the team will consult to senior stakeholders within the Technology division. The assurance advice provided will ensure that operational risk and compliance controls are operating effectively and in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements for Consumer Banking.
- Develop the strategic approach to risk and compliance assurance across the 3 lines of defense for Consumer Banking
- Manage the allocation of resources from third party vendors
- Ensure delivery of Assurance work in the Consumer division, including SOX and APRA reviews and standards
- Quarterly risk reporting
- Ensure minimum risk capabilities are maintained within the Consumer Assurance team, ascertain skill gaps and implement a plan to address these within budget.
- Act as a people leader, mentoring staff and sharing knowledge; maintaining effetive relationships with key stakeholders
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in Financial Services, with a sound understanding of assurance frameworks
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a leadership role in Consumer Banking
- Ability to liaise effectively with senior stakeholders across multiple business areas
- Relevant industry or tertiary qualifications, such as CISA, CIA, CFA or MBA
If you are looking to join a leading organisation and further your career, please apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 204248 or call Ellen on 02 8267 4600 for a confidential discussion.