About the role
You will be responsible for providing professional administrative, secretarial and research services to members of the Senior Executive Service (SES).
As an Executive Assistant, you will assist your General Manager in fulfilling their responsibilities. The role may evolve to include additional business area specific tasks depending on the direction of the line area over time.
- You will provide high level administrative and secretarial support to the General Manager
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships. Liaise with stakeholders on policy, project or operational issues responding to stakeholder needs and expectations
- Management of emails and appointments, responding to changing priorities and timeframes. Be accountable for organising your workflow
- Apply technical expertise that contributes to business unit outcomes
- Provide professional and policy advice within an area of specialisation
- Develop objectives for short-term tasks and participate in strategic planning for longer-term initiatives
- Assist with maintaining risk management programs
- Maintain a well-developed understanding of relevant legislation and policy frameworks
- You may be required to represent the work area or Agency at meetings, conferences or seminars
- Experience with supporting people with a disability to maximise participation in community
- Demonstrated expereince as an executive assistant supporting Ledership team
- Competency with IT systems
- Able to engage in negotiation if dealing with external providers
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 195996.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).