Title: Exchange Engineer/ SOE Engineer/ Server Engineer/ Microsoft Engineer/ Blueberry Engineer
Type: Permanent/ Contract
The Exchange Engineer will provide the Defence customer with installation, commissioning, fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance, support and services, ensuring that product and system performance in accordance with specified standards and service level agreements.
- The role will support Messaging Environments with a primary focus on Microsoft Exchange as well as other gateway applications support requirements such as Blackberry Enterprise Server and mail filters.
- The role is within large a dispersed compute team of multidisciplinary engineers in Defence Infrastructure Services
- Exchange Specialist Skillset
- Strong Server administration experience, preferably with IT outsourcing experience.
- Experience in a major installation, proposal or project, and will have successfully completed major tasks with a significant degree of "assigned" responsibility.
For more information or to apply, please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting Job Reference: 245590