Our client is seeking an experienced a Rentals Coordinator to support the rentals sales agents to deliver radio solutions for rentals customer. 12 month contract.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Support rentals sales agents to deliver radio solutions for rentals customers.
- Check technical and system compatibility of all new rental agreement orders.
- Preparation and testing of Master and customer codeplugs for new firmware releases.
- Onsite customer support as required.
- Processing, file and document control of all Rental Agreements and related documents.
- Forecast stock shortages to the Rentals Operations Manager.
- Manage the returning equipment, late returns, missing equipment, damaged / unserviceable equipment
- Conduct regular periodic equipment stocktake audits to ensure the asset database is accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate and carry out handling of materials and equipment primarily but not limited to Rental equipment. This may require off-site work on occasions.
- Ensure that all Rental equipment is asset tagged and recorded in the relevant company databases prior to storage or movement to other locations.
- Update applicable asset registers and keep relevant records in the relevant systems.
- Work with the Rental Operations Manager to ensure that asset locations and descriptions are correct against databases.
- Dispatch and receive equipment and materials for further processing as relevant including the general handling of inwards and outwards consignments for the site.
- Arrange for secure and non-secure transportation and disposal of equipment and materials as relevant.
- Events and /or rentals-based experience.
- Proven customer facing experience.
Apply Now! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501 for a confidential discussion today.