About the role
- Supports and drive the Data Month events with a key focus on improving Domain enablement and upskilling
- Support the Data and Analytics Training Vendor partnerships in consultation with Manager L&D & Cert & Partnerships consultant
- Leverage relationships with additional guilds to support the Client's digital data and analytics strategy
- Responsible for behaving in accordance with the Client's Code of Conduct and demonstrating the Enterprise Behaviours in all customer, community and employee interactions.
- Coordinate with vendors, exhibitors and stakeholders during event planning
- Handle, coordinate and oversee all event operations, including monitoring the event during execution
- Actively promote Data and Analytics guild events to stakeholders
- Update and maintain the accuracy of master event calendars on a timely basis
- Manage webinar set up and online streaming of our scheduled webinars
- Effectively manage all aspects of event administration, venue logistics, registrations, event reporting, catering and event stakeholder needs
- Respond and process event registrations and enquiries using Data and analytics guild inbox
Skills and experience
- Strong stakeholder and influencing skills proven in complex contexts
- Proactive, highly organised, and with a strong ability to multitask and take a creative approach to event planning and coordination.
- High-level initiative attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of working with internal and external teams and partners
- Coordinating multiple events at once
- Highly developed time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise competing activities
- A can-do attitude, the ability and willingness to take on any task within the D&A guild team
- 2+ years of employment experience as an event coordinator or managing events
- Experience coordinating large-scale events
- Familiarity with event registration tools to track and manage registrations
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 8080 7263 quoting reference 247648.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.