Our client is seeking an experienced a Events Coordinator with a Radio programming/configuration background for a 12 month contract.
- Check technical and system compatibility of all new orders.
- File and document control of all Rental Agreements and related documents.
- Forecast stock shortages to the Rentals Operations Manager.
- Processing a Rentals Agreement for delivery
- Manage the returning equipment, late returns, missing equipment, damaged / unserviceable equipment
- Conduct regular periodic stocktake audits to ensure the asset database is accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensure that all Rental equipment is asset tagged and recorded in the relevant company databases prior to storage or movement to other locations.
- Update applicable asset registers and keep relevant records in the relevant systems.
- Dispatch and receive equipment and materials for further processing as relevant including the general handling of inwards and outwards consignments for the site.
- Inventory and warehouse management experience.
- Experience in packing, shipping, receiving and freight tracking inventory control.
Apply Now! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501 for a confidential discussion today.