Our client, one of Australia's largest superannuation funds, is looking for an Environment and Implementation Manager for an initial 12-month initial contract with good chance of extensions.
- Define phases (development, test, performance, etc) and control processes to create a well-structured environment management process for promoting code along the deployment pipeline
- Troubleshoot, manage and track incidents & service requests in conjunction with technical teams and external partners
- Monitor and report on environment status indicators, performance measurements and other reporting requirements
- Go-Live/Cut-over phase - Capturing, agreeing, and coordinate:
- the implementation strategy
- all detailed steps that must be methodically executed to deploy changes into production
- the resources who will execute the steps, and
- action plans to rectify technical issues arising during implementation or a 'roll-back' plan in the event technical issues cannot be resolved within the implementation window
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Test Environment manager with a strong hands-on background in strategizing & formulating environment plans, and leading and coordinating deployments for complex, large scale transformational programs
- Practical experience across the end-to-end delivery life cycle, with specific focus on Implementation and Hypercare strategy, governance, planning, scheduling, execution/facilitation, progress and completion reporting
- Comprehensive understanding of delivery and business testing (UAT/BVT) methodologies, both waterfall and agile
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Teertha Shetty on (03) 80807262 and quote job # 245316