Our client is seeking two Environment and Deployment Specialists to develop and maintain deployment and environment strategies and cloud environments.
In this role you will:
- Design and set-up AWS, Azure based cloud infrastructure (IaaS) to support project delivery
- Develop environment automation to enable DevOps based continuous delivery. Create systems, utilities and scripts to automate deployment. Actively work to automate our deployment approach
- Develop and maintain deployment and/or environment strategies; what the environments are, how they need to be modified to support releases, keeping the environments base-lined against production or planned delivery base, how and when code will be deployed;
- Maintain and support cloud based environments
- Work collaboratively with the stakeholder teams who provide environments and support automated deployment
- Work collaboratively with the clients teams that support the key tools in this space - Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Mainframe Focussed Express Enterprise Edition (MFEEE);
- Facilitate technical aspects of collaboration with third parties such as data or service providers, hosting facilities etc;
- Investigate and trial processes and tools that could improve deployment / environment processes. e.g. use of cloud for environment needs or a tool like Chef/Puppet to automate environment provisioning, and;
- Maintain infrastructure including continuous integration, automated builds and automated build verification testing
The technical environment will include but is not limited to:
- AWS, Azure, Chef/Puppet
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.