Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Environment and Deployment Specialist to work in a geographically dispersed, multidisciplinary team.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until December 2020 with 1 x 12-month extension option, requires candidates to have the ability to obtain a Federal Government Security cClearance and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices.
In this role, you will:
- Design and set-up AWS, Azure based cloud infrastructure (IaaS) to support project delivery
- Develop environment automation to enable DevOps based continuous delivery
- Create systems, utilities and scripts to automate deployment. Actively work to automate our deployment approach
- Develop and maintain deployment and/or environment strategies; what the environments are, how they need to be modified to support releases, keeping the environments base-lined against production or planned delivery base, how and when code will be deployed
- Facilitate technical aspects of collaboration with third parties such as data or service providers, hosting facilities etc
- Investigate and trial processes and tools that could improve deployment / environment processes
- Maintain infrastructure including continuous integration, automated builds and automated build verification testing
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 202112
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.