Our client is a leader in the Australian supermarket industry, is seeking multiple Environment and Code Deployment Analyst. This is an initial 6-month engagement with possible extensions.
About the role
As an Environment and Code Deployment Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring build delivery components are from controlled sources, planning changes from test to production and deal with the final physical delivery of the service implementation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinate with teams across different skill groups
- Understand how change will affect IT infrastructure and environments
- Ensure system availability of development and test environments
- Accountable in the technical deployment of code between the development, test and production environments
- Understands how change affects critical functionality
- Negotiate and communicate the status of the releases to all stakeholders
- Root cause analysis and resolution of identified environmental issues
- Track and report on progress of assigned tasks
- Ensure adherence to defined environmental / releases processes
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in code deployment and environment management
- Understanding of SCCM / Monitoring
- Understanding of SQL
- Familiar with using remote desktop tools
- Strong understanding of IT systems and architecture
- Project lead/delivery experience
- Demonstrated process improvement experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva on 03 8080 7256 and quote reference: Job # 200508.