Our client is a large Australian Wealth Management Organisation looking for an Environment/Technical Tools Analyst to collaborate with a high-performance team and create innovative, high quality and defect-free solutions to meet business needs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Day job includes Co-ordinating Integrated Environments with some exposure to Tech Tools Support
- Analyse Integrated Environment requirements, manage delivery of environments and support
- Deliver Environment Management Plans, bookings, access details and schedules
- Manage Environment Contention
- Track Environment Incidents & Service requests
- Collaborate with technical teams to troubleshoot incidents
- Contribute to supporting Tech Tools such as Jenkins, Jira
- Maintenance and Support of AWS and Azure Tech Tools Environments
- Contribute to a major transformation programme
- Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives including automation
Key skills and experiences required will include;
- Good understanding of IT Environments and Infrastructure
- 2-5 years' experience in IT Delivery, preferably an Environment/Tech Tools based role.
- Experience managing and supporting cloud-based environments (AWS or Azure)
- Degree qualification in IT or relevant field preferred
- Familiarity with Git or other source control systems
- Preferably Tools support experience such as Jenkins/Jira/SVN
- Preferably experience with Linux and Windows based operating systems
- Experience with Test Automation Tools a plus
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.