About the Company
A proudly Australian owned membership-based financial institution with a great location in the CBD. Be part of an inclusive, supportive and professional team.
About the role
In this role, you'll plan, coordinate and govern technology environments and releases from development, through test to production environments. Overall, you'll directly impact the successful delivery of each value stream so that they can integrate and deploy increments of value within their continuous delivery pipeline.
- Manage the allocation of non-production environment assets
- Track dependencies between systems and projects to avoid team collisions in shared environments
- Support release and environment related activities such as access management, test data coordination and product deployments
- Identify system needs early in the project lifecycle. Pre-empting potential conflicts and bottlenecks due to resource contention
- Reduce development & test disruption by managing the environment resources effectively across the different project testing phases
- Coordinate and review of the maintenance and updating of all sub production environments, following release to Production
- Provide support to delivery teams to coordinate and deploy releases into production
- Implement and maintain release processes for code through development, test through to production environments
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders as they set up their build and test environments
- Work with DevOps engineers to identify and delivery process opportunities
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business
Skills and experience
- Extenstive experience managing and planning releases
- Experience developing, executing, and maintaining development and testing environment strategies that ensure high availability and suitability of environments in large and complex technical environments
- Experience in DevOps Tools & Technologies
- Experience in environment management across integrated environments (internal, cloud and hosted) with various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Gadsby on (08) 8112 7417 quoting reference 246968.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.